1.Pacific Diagnostics Lab
1039 Murray Ave
San Luis Obispo,CA
Analytical LabsMedical Labs
2.Pacific Diagnostic Labs
2 James Way Ste 112
3.Pacific Diagnostic Lab
620 Quintana Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Pacific Diagnostic Labratories
211 Oak Hill Rd
Medical LabsClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Pacific Diagnostics Laboratories
915 E Stowell Rd Ste B
Analytical LabsMedical Centers
Please try reloading the page.
I have been seeing Dr. Bauman for almost 20 years. No doctor has ever been more loving, accepting, understanding, warm, thoughtful... She has gone "to bat" for me too many times to count over the years with every agency from Social Security to various jobs, hospitals, other doctors, etc. She is an incredible doctor.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.