Serving the San Luis Obispo area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Five Cities Security
11549 Los Osos Valley Rd
San Luis Obispo,CA
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Town & Country Fencing
225 Tank Farm Rd
San Luis Obispo,CA
Fence-Sales, Service & ContractorsGates & AccessoriesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFence Materials
Would do business with them again. They saved me $$$ with their suggestions. Fast, clean, professional. Thank you!
3.Came Security Alarms
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
4.Great Western Alarm & Communications Inc.
1421 Park St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesTelephone Answering ServiceAccess Control Systems
Best answering service in Paso Robles. I can't say enough good things about this company. The owner Mr. Todd has ran this company for over 20 years and has built this company on great customer servic
5.Sentinel Security Solutions Inc
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSmoke Detectors & AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
I recently purchased an alarm system as well as a camera system from sentinel security and am very happy with their service. They were very professional and the customer service is great. I highly r
6.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
7.Bay Alarm Company
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurveillance Equipment
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder's garage in
Vivint Home Security
www.homealarmspros.com Your Safety Matters! Call us Today.Fast, Reliable Alarm Service 24/7.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.