Beeline Glass Inc.
24689 Mission Blvd, Hayward, CA, 94544
1.Renewal By Andersen
30800 Santana St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Administratively it started off with staff leaving and sent amendments to the contract couldn't be accessed. Had to send copy of sent documents. The sells representative was not answering phone calls;
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
FREE Glass protectant+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
3.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
4.California Window & Fireplace
180 Kennedy Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationFireplace EquipmentHeating Equipment & SystemsHome Repair & Maintenance
The nicest people. They were very knowledgeable and helped me select windows for my budget. I highly recommend shopping here.
5.Low Price Auto Glass
2829 Depot Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAuto Repair & ServiceHome Repair & MaintenanceTruck Service & Repair
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation MaterialsInsulation ContractorsIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
Since 1998, USI has built an alliance of building professionals 1,900 strong, united by the resources and reach of one nationwide company. Our solutions are the backbone of residential and commercial
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationPlastering ContractorsFireplacesFlooring Contractors
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.