Integrated Access Security
2671 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA, 94061
1.JND Electronics and Electrical
Security Control Systems & MonitoringElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectriciansBuilding Contractors
1948 Otoole Way
Security Control Systems & MonitoringRestaurant Equipment & SuppliesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairUtility Companies
Please Visit Our Web Site Or Give Us A Call For More Information *Residential & Commercial SOLUTIONS* - * Network Solution * *Telephony* * Video Security* * Access Control * *Intercom Solutions* which
3.Modern Lock & Security
1615 Westwood Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Modern Lock is committed to providing the best locksmith service to our customers. We don't need 20 employees and a fleet of vans to give our customers the quality service that they want. Since 1948 w
4.First Security Services
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical Alarms
Fantastic guards, never had a issue with them in the past 7 months of employment always do a awesome job and will continue to use on any project.More Nearby Locations »
272 San Jose Ave
Fire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
727 Stockton Ave
Intercom Systems & ServicesCleaners SuppliesVacuum Cleaners-Repair & ServiceVacuum Cleaning Systems
715 Stockton Ave
Vacuum Cleaning SystemsIntercom Systems & ServicesSmall AppliancesVacuum Cleaners-Household-Dealers
We specialize in Bathroom Ventilation Fans and Bathroom Parts, Central Vacuum Systems, Hoses and Fittings, Bath Cabinets, Intercoms, Ironing Centers, Whole House Fans, Attic Fans, Roof Ventilation, Ra
Serving the San Jose area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.