Serving the San Jose area.
1.Radiant Electric Inc
1805 Little Orchard St Ste 120
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Main Stream Electric
88 S 3rd St Suite 115, San Jose, CA, 95113
Please try reloading the page.
We were referred to this tile shop by a sales person from another tile store. We went here not expecting much and were immediately helped by Massoud. We told him what we were looking for and how much we wanted to spend. Not only did he provide us with a lot of good options but was also mindful of our budget. For all the people who have doubts that his tiles don't arrive on time after ordering them=Myth!. He told us exactly how many days it would take and that if we wanted them any earlier we as customers would have to bear the shipping cost from LA to San Jose . My husband and me were in a hurry so agreed to pay the extra shipping. Guess when the tiles came in ? Next Day!. Even the fancy store ending with a Nosa delivered my tiles after 4 days inspite of them having it in stock!All in all , I am an happy camper and will definitely be going back to Massoud for any of my future tile needs .His selection in tiles is great. Customer service is great .
Raymond and his assistant are probably the best contractors we have used at our house. We used them to install recessed lighting in our main room and hallway.They are very professional and courteous. They installed our recessed lighting with care for our property. They covered the work area with a cloth and did all the clean-up afterwards. They also measured out the room and showed me various options for the layout. In the hallway they showed me the right places to put the lights to maximize the effect. Another good thing about Bay Light is that they show up when they say they will show up. No waiting around.Finally, I had some other electrical items at my house that needed to be looked at. They spent the time to look at and fix an outside sensor light as part of the overall project. They took care of fixing the light as a courtesy. We will definitely use Bay Light Electric for future projects.
The Attic Bedroom - My wife and I are getting on in years and our small house was perfect for us. Except that we didn’t have enough space to make our son and his family comfortable when they came for their much awaited visits. We didn’t want to get into the hassles of adding a room but something had to be done. Knowing Daniel Mackey Construction’s reputation for finding solutions to client problems we consulted them.They immediately found the answer. Our attic was lying empty and they suggested we remodel it into a bedroom suite. We didn’t believe it was possible – it was so oddly shaped and gloomy. The design they produced for us blew our minds and we immediately said go ahead. Today we have a beautiful suite for our son and his family and their visits are becoming more frequent.
We just finished our second successful remodel with JC Construction and his team. After such a positive experience with our kitchen remodel 6 months ago there was no hesitation in hiring JC Construction to do our flooring , fireplace, and bathroom this year. Again, we were pleased by the attention to detail that Cesar and his crew bring to the job. Cesar was also a valuable resource in the design process and took his time to help guide our selection of materials. Great job guys!!!!!!
I would highly recommend Fernando! New bath, laundry room, A/C in wall, hardwood & tile floor, doors, window and so much more! Very professional, great Customer Service/Satisfaction, On-Time and under budget. Showed up everyday, including Sat. and a couple of Sunday's to meet my deadline. Crew included electrician, plumber, carpenter and Fernando is a master at his craft.
I was recommended E.L.S. Electric from a friend of mine in Saratoga, Ca. who had used this company for extensive renovations. I was totally satisfied with the professional work, the fair price, and the fact they showed up when they said they would. Totally satisfied and would recommend them!
The remodel team of skilled craftsman led by Kurt made our dream home a reality.Kurt is a true professional, I would recommend him to anyone interested in increasing the equity of their nest egg, or anyone who appreciates top quality results at reasonable prices.I give them five stars.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.