Lawn Care Specialist
www.greenfoliageunlimited.com We Have 17+ Years Experience.Professional Lawn Care Services.
1.A Rodriguez Landscaping Service
380 N 16th St
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Experienced in all aspects of landscaping and lawn maintenance to keep your residence always attractive and well cared for. Please call us and we will prove to you professional and quality service at
3075 Rose Ave
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Visit our website
Customer Satisfaction, Is Our Number One Priority ! Call Today For Your Free Estimates
3.DEL SOL LANDSCAPING MAINTENANCE & DESIGN
6971 Del Rio Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsTree Service
Easy to work with, constant communication and beatiful work. I paid for the maintenance service at first, but then worked with them to turn my backyard into a place I am proud to have people over to.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Visit our website
5.The Lawnmower man
641 E Julian St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent results for our clients who rely on us to construct and maintain the outdoor living spaces that they cherish.We take the time to understand our clients lifes
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
90 Great Oaks Blvd Ste 105
Lawn MaintenanceTermite ControlBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsBee Control & Removal Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
7.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
San Jose Lawn Care
www.quilicigardening.net Expert Service At Great Prices!Call Now For Quality Lawn Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.