Washington Hospital Healthcare System
2000 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA, 94538
1.Kaiser Permanente Cosmetic Services
2440 Samaritan Dr Ste 2
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Have you ever thought about enhancing the way you look? Kaiser Permanente provides a broad range of Cosmetic Services including Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Botox injections, Laser Hair Removal,
2.Kaiser Permanente Weight Management Program
333 Twin Dolphin Dr
Weight Control Services
3.Kaiser Cosmetic Services
3555 Whipple Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Jose area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.