San Mateo, CA, 94402
1.Emilio Gonzalez Landscaping
6130 Monterey Hwy Spc 229
Land Planning ServicesLand Companies
2.Diaz Gonzalez Landscaping
Landscape ContractorsLawn MowersLawn Maintenance
3.Gonzalez Brothers Landscaping
16277 Ashland Ave
Landscaping & Lawn Services
56 Blanca Ln
Fence RepairHandyman ServicesHome Repair & MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Gonzales Landscaping offers professional commercial and residential landscaping, maintenance and a variety of other services to Santa Cruz, San Benito and Monterey Counties.
5.Jose Gonzalez Gardening
909 Irish Ct
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
2156 Evelyn Ave
7.Abel Gonzalez Gardening
1305 Carlton Ave
William Logan Landscapes
Serving the San Jose area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.