2148 Market St, San Francisco, CA, 94114
1.William Spencer Company
3000 3rd St
Retirement Planning ServicesWills, Trusts & Estate Planning AttorneysInvestment Advisory ServiceFinancial Services
2.William Spencer Co
99 S Hill Dr
Real Estate ManagementReal Estate AgentsReal Estate Consultants
3.William Spencer CoServing the San Francisco, CA area
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
4.William Spencer Co.
325 Valley Dr
Real Estate Management
5.Spencer William Co
211 S Hill Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.William Spencer Co
900 Aladdin Ave
Real Estate AgentsReal Estate Management
7.F W Spencer & Sons Inc
99 S Hill Dr
Discount Plumbing Rooter Inc
Serving the San Francisco area.
Please try reloading the page.
DO NOT RENT ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! THEY are a bunch of license thieves. They threat people with eviction and don't ever hear reasons. Tanya is the worst of all. She is a hateful unhappy and rude person who feels the need to harass people to feel relevant or who knows.
Andrew was the best manager. He was so helpful, kind and informative. Will recommend Chandler Properties. Thank you!!
Affordable and reliable work! All around dependable service!These guys are great. I called them late at night after several failed attempts to get a hold of other "24 hour" companies and was able to get a friendly lady on the phone right away.
Rose Nadonza from Climb helped sell my house. She is one of the hardest working people in the business. She will treat you like family, and work as hard as she can for you. If you are going to sell or buy a house I recommend you to go with her. If I was ever going to sell or buy again she would be the first person I would call in a heartbeat.
Azari Property Management is a very-professional company that is very polite and courteous and kind/compassionate and prompt and helpful. If you have any problems at all (be it from a landlord perspective or tenant perspective) Azari Property Management will IMMEDIATELY resolve it while hiring/deploying the best and highest-quality staff available to do the best job possible. Azari Property Management is so nice/kindhearted that it doesn't just send you Christmas greeting cards for Christmas, it sometimes gives you Christmas presents too like very-expensive high-value Safeway gift cards for Safeway supermarkets. Manzar Azari founded The Azari Group at http://theazarigroup.com , which is a real estate company in San Francisco that specializes in buying/selling real estate, renting real estate, and providing real estate property management services (Azari Property Management is a division of The Azari Group), The Azari Group even sells franchises of itself too. If you're a real-estate investor that wants to buy real estate in San Francisco (be it a single-family home/condo or multi-unit apartment/condo building or even a business), a real-estate owner in San Francisco that wants to sell or rent out real estate in San Francisco, a prospective renter that wants to rent real estate in San Francisco, a landlord or business owner in San Francisco that wants to hire a property manager to manage your property, or a franchise investor that wants to buy a franchise of an existing well-established company, you should definitely consider The Azari Group because Manzar Azari is a internationally-recognized multi-award-winning real estate expert who won many major awards including but not limited to San Francisco Chapter of Women Council of Realtors' "The Entrepreneur of The Year" award and San Francisco Business Times Magazine's "Top 100 Fastest Growing, Privately Held Companies in the Bay Area" award, to see a listing of all major real estate awards that Manzar Azari won please call http://theazarigroup.com .
Chandler Properties has been an amazing company. The staff goes above and beyond and that means a lot. Highly recommend to others wanting to rent.
INCREDIBLE experience with Rose. Her value is a great balance of professional & personable. Real estate selling and buying is not for the faint of heart. It's emotional, thrilling, heartbreaking. Rose made this whole process easier for me. I have worked with two other agents in the past prior to Rose & she easily went above my expectations. She's a little force to be reckoned with because she's very knowledgeable, aggressive at the right times, and a determined. I was kept in the know the entire time and was provided top notch service. More than 5 stars, thank you thank you.
AVOID AT YOUR PERIL! DO NOT SIGN ANY RENTAL AGREEMENT WITH FOCUS. Focus Realty will have you as a tenant and then completely ignore you. I and my neighbors have been trying to contact the manager and land lord for weeks. They have been withholding the utilities bill and ignoring emails and texts for weeks. If you call they will say they are busy and hang up. Stay away from these dishonest people and their properties.
We loved the on site property manager, Manuel. He was always very helpful. Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!
Chandler has been great to work with. The staff is very on top of it with fast responses and immediate action. Has been a great experience.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.