Serving the San Francisco area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.San Francisco Spine Pain Relief Center Denny Chiropractic Corp
569 Geary St Ste 202
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePain Management
Dr. Denny ROCKS When I met Dr. Denny I was in my 50
2.San Francisco Back Tax Debt Relief
1390 Market St
770 Golden Gate Ave
Credit & Debt CounselingFinancial Planning ConsultantsMortgages
1224 Sutter St
5.Tax Relief - Nelson Tax Consulting
1105 Larkin St
Tax AttorneysTax Reporting ServiceTaxes-Consultants & RepresentativesTax Return Preparation
6.The Anxiety Relief Center
870 Market St
PsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
7.Bay Area Advertising Relief
201 3rd St Ste 1200
Advertising AgenciesAdvertising Specialties
Call A Pro
Serving the San Francisco area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.