1.Chang Carolyn C MD FACS
2100 Webster St
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Dr. Chang is a gifted surgeon with a fine eye for natural results. My dear friend and I had facelifts together. It was a wonderful experience. Dr. Chang's office was very professional and supportive.
2.Kvitash, Vadim I, MD
2299 Post St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
Dr. Kvitash has been providing personalized allergy and asthma care for more than forty years. He has two conveniently located offices on Post and Divisadero Streets and the Financial District.
3.San Francisco Center for Facial Plastic Reconstructive & Laser Surgery
450 Sutter St Rm 1212
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Laser Surgery
Dr. Evan Ransom is an Ivy League educated and fellowship-trained Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He is the Director of the San Francisco Center for Facial Plastic, Reconstructive & Laser Su
4.Dr. Peter J. Panagotacos
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryHair Replacement
Specializing in both surgical and medical treatments for hair loss in San Francisco. Dr. Panagotacos is well respected within the medical community for his technical skill, conservative treatment phil
5.Bermudez Kenneth M MD-Cosmetic Surgery
525 Spruce St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Laser Surgery
Serving East Bay Area and San Francisco plastic surgery patients, Dr. Bermudez is committed to the highest quality, most compassionate care you can find. He believes trust and communication with patie
6.Latimer Chiropractic Offices
4002 California St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
At Latimer Chiropractic, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic wellness care to our patients.
San Francisco Surgeons
Explainplease.com 30 year in San FranciscoTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.