1.Michael John Hawkins
333 Lakeside Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Parrett, Michael DDS
490 Post St
3.Cole Michael DDS
2595 Mission St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Michael Hack DMD
311 California St Ste 450
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Dr Hack's slogan should be ""Scary name, nice guy"". He's the nicest dentist I've ever had. He's got this fatherly sort of air to him that makes you feel safe. I've got friends who fear the dentist..
5.Michael J Horri DDS
2480 Mission St Ste 333
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
6.Michael Edward Barkin, DDS
2100 Webster St Ste 325
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Michael Barkin, DDS, believes in working collaboratively with patients to insure trust and comfort in fully informed healthcare choices. He has extensive experience and uses state-of-the-art equip
7.Michael DMD Dumas Ph.D.
595 Buckingham Way Ste 208
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsImplant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Michael Dumas DDS is a dentist who specializes in dentist and oral & maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Dumas is licensed to practice in California. He practices dentist and oral & maxillofacial surgery in 59
Buy on eBay Today!
www.ebay.com Find Great ProductsLow Prices, New, and Used
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future