Serving the San Francisco area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
45 Boutwell St
Flooring ContractorsLinoleumRugsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
Professional Installation.Comercial and residential Carpet, saisal,linoleum,vinyl planks,laminate,altro Floors, marmoleum,comercial vinyl installation coving and flat installation, rubber base,any kin
2.Cal-Wood Flooring Supply Inc.
350 Barneveld Ave
Floor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersHardwoods
Cal-Wood Flooring Supply is a family-owned company that has been operational since 1997. The company is a flooring contractor that serves local flooring and general contractors and homeowners. Cal-Woo
3.American Grout Specialists
3490 Scott St Apt 105
Tile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingTile-Contractors & DealersGrouting ContractorsFlooring Contractors
4.Pacific Heights Tile & Marble
Flooring ContractorsCeramics-Equipment & SuppliesHome ImprovementsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Established in 2003, Pacific Heights Tile & Marble serves the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. We can bring stunning work into any residential or commercial environment. Tile is versatile, elegant and
5.Alvarez Marble & Tile
Flooring ContractorsCounter TopsStone ProductsMarble & Terrazzo Cleaning & Service
6.Frenches Floor FashionsServing the San Francisco, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersLinoleumFloor Materials
We had to go to several stores to find what we were looking for on a certain project. Came here and found the finishing touches
Serving the San Francisco area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?