Serving the San Francisco area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.John W. Schulz DDS
595 Buckingham Way
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We have found Dr. Schulz to be very accommodating for our large family. He has taken care of our dental needs for many years. Our children were small when they first received care and Dr. Schulz was w
2.Mohsen Ansari DDS Inc.
450 Sutter St Rm 1225
I've been a patient of Dr Ansari for 8 years now. I have refered many family members & coworkers to him and everyone been happy with his work and the level of service his office provides. He really is
3.West Portal Dental Care
48 Vicente St
Dr. Rosa Mathai, DMD Dr. Mathai is a recent and enthusiastic transplant to the Bay Area. Originally from Leesville, LA, she earned her Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania af
4.Dr. Baldwin Louie, DDS Inc.
646 Clement St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Frank Grimaldi, DDS
450 Sutter St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Licensed for Sedation Dentistry, Aesthetics & Comfort
6.Jang Gail C & Corey L DDS
291 Geary St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsPediatric Dentistry
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!
7.Kinny Savio Skelley DDS
3969 24th St
Our practice has been located at 3969 24th Street in the San Francisco neighborhood of Noe Valley since 1968. Dr. Savio and Dr. Skelley have a long family history in dentistry beginning with their gra
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future