Northeast Valley Health Corp
18533 Soledad Canyon Rd, Canyon Country, CA, 91351
1.Pregnancy Counseling Center
10211 Sepulveda Blvd
Medical ClinicsPregnancy CounselingAbortion AlternativesClinics
Unplanned Pregnancy? We offer Confidential & Free Services and SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS. Hablamos Espanol - We are a 501(c)3 Licensed Medical Clinic.
2.Essential Health Care
1123 Celis St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.San Fernando Valley Osteoporosis Center
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Essential Health Care
1008 Hollister St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Chiropractic Health Clinic
417 N Maclay Ave
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
6.Internal Medicine Associates
15211 Vanowen St
Physicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Polisky M.D. He is a typical conventional dr. Poor attitude with knowledge that only goes so far. If you're white and he likes you he'll take his time. Only if he likes you otherwise he is extremely c
7.Partners In Care Foundation
732 Mott St Ste 150
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
Partners in Care Foundation is a private, nonprofit center that provides adult day health care services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The center also provides services to individuals
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Fernando area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.