1.Pacific Snapple Distributors
3220 E 26th St
Beverages-Distributors & Bottlers
2.Pepper, Jon-Paul, MD
1540 Alcazar St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Dr. Dominique D Peppers, DO
11301 Wilshire Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Pink Pepper Marketing
543 Country Club Dr
Internet Marketing & AdvertisingMarketing Programs & ServicesMarketing ConsultantsReal Estate Management
Lydia Dement is an excellent marketing professional who I have had the pleasure of doing business with for many years. I highly recommend her services to you.
5.Glendale Eye Medical Group
607 N Central Ave
OptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingLaser Vision Correction
The Glendale Eye Medical Group specializes in vision correction services. It offers treatment for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. The group employs several ophthalmologists, optometri
6.I DC Marketing Group
980 S Arroyo Pkwy
7.Dr. Eric Phillip Mumbauer, DC
601 S Brand Blvd Ste 103
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.