Ron's Tires & Wheels
12830 Sherman Way, North Hollywood, CA, 91605
1.Earthbound Tire Center
11527 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Tire DealersWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
**About Us** Over 25 years ago I decided to open a tire shop. Looking for a good name that would represent the shop, we came up with the name "Earthbound Tire Center" which was taken from the slogan,
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
104 S Maclay Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Mission Hills Tire Center
11527 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Tire DealersUsed Tire DealersShock Absorbers & StrutsBrake Repair
4.San Fernando Tires & Wheels
1500 San Fernando Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
These guys are definitely the people you come to when you need your rims or tires repaired. Three of my ""Racing Hart"" rims where either damaged, had curb rash, or both. Took them just a couple
5.L.A. Wheel & Tire
12367 Foothill Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up Service
L.A. Wheel and Tire is family owned and operated with over 60 years of experience in the factory wheel and tire business. Our friendly, experienced staff is available by phone, email, chat, and in per
6.Meineke Car Care Center
17060 Devonshire St
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Ron's Tires & Wheels
12830 Sherman Way
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
* Selected As Original Equipment By The World's Most Demanding Vehicle Makers * Quality And Performance You Can Trust To Be Second To None * Consistently Ranked #1 In Consumer Satisfaction * Legendary
San Fernando Tires
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.