1.Transportation Workers Identification Credentials - TWICServing the San Diego, CA area
Excellent I very happy with what I seen here today it was very helpful and has all the info I was looking for
Please try reloading the page.
I have known Regal Group CPA since 2011 and have personally experienced his dedication to his family, clients, and employees. Regal Group CPA is very passionate about helping his clients and is always available around the clock. They take a consultative approach for prospective clients to educate them on the best way to handle their individual situation and then allows them to determine the appropriate next step. The office is immaculate and staff is very thorough. Highly recommend working with Regal Group CPA.
Woohoo! This is straight up as good as it gets! The last guy that use to do my taxes left me hanging and (I guess) forgot to do my taxes.. he had my w2's/paperwork sitting on his desk 2+ weeks. -Anyway long story short hopped on yelp and I am so thankful I found Regals accountant on here. He so professional and friendly. And he made sure I was giving accurate information to get the best return possible! -I am totally coming back next year.
Im coming back next year! This guy is very friendly and so helpful. It was so easy to book an appointment. He was very professional and patient when I asked him several questions about my situation.He clearly knows what he is doing and got me my maximun return. I was so happy to see how much I got.
xyLOGIX is a very good resource for our offices. We have 7 locations and in the past dealt with 7 different companies. We now have 1 or 2 points of contact with one company. This has saved me a lot of time trying to get things done. These guys definitely know what they are doing!
Wow... their foods are so damn good.... It is soooo hard to find a deep fried shrimp so big so crispy and so tender inside... Their salads are pretty good... Good amount of meat and shrimp... It is a must to try out. I am a new fan :))
Experienced great service! Got an appointment right away last year. Accountant explained everything and was very helpful. Answered all our questions, worked fast/efficient
Regal Group CPA is the best! Highly recommend this place. Everything done professionally and you get your money's worth!
Great service! He really knows what he's doing and makes sure you get the best possible return! Thanks
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.