132 N Las Posas Rd, San Marcos, CA, 92069
1.The Rock Prefab Granite Outlet
7985 Engineer Rd
Tile-Wholesale & ManufacturersKitchen Cabinets & Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersGraniteStone Natural
2.West Coast Carpet Outlet
1617 Capalina Rd
Carpet & Rug DealersFlooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
3.West Coast Flooring Outlet
144 N Las Posas Rd
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesCarpet & Rug Dealers
This store had great selections and even better prices. The sales person was friendly and so informative. I chose my beautiful print carpet and got an appointment to install it for 2 weeks later.
4.Arnzen Tile And Stone
Tile-Contractors & Dealers
We recently purchased a house with Mexican Paver flooring and had heard some stories about how hard these tiles are to maintain. But after Will thoroughly cleaned and sealed the floor the looked and c
5.Chula Vista Tile And Stone
2285 Main St
Tile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
The best tile selection ever the sales staff was very nice and knew alot about floor design the prices were the lowest in town I would diffenitly recommend this place
6.Carpet & Flooring Outlet
3350 Sports Arena Blvd Ste L
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersCarpet & Rug DealersFlooring Contractors
Great selection of floors, and carpet in any color, and style for your taste, I like the friendly customer service.
9212 Miramar Rd
Tile-Contractors & DealersFloor MaterialsFlooring ContractorsGranite
Arizona Tile showrooms in AZ, CA, CO, NV, NM, TX and UT offer a breathtaking selection of tile and natural stone, including granite, porcelain, travertine and glass to accent your home's decor.
Masonry Construction Co
El Cajon, CA, 92020
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?