1.Affordable Service Appliance Inc
15520 Andorra Way
Major Appliance Refinishing & RepairHeating Equipment & SystemsMajor AppliancesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
He fixed our LG refrigerator. The tech did his work well and fairly quickly. Highly recommend to others!
2.Sears Appliance Repair
960 Sherman St
Small Appliance RepairMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairWashers & Dryers Service & RepairRange & Oven Repair
Scheduled a repair for my refrigerator's ice maker ( not making ice). Eddie the technician was very professional and thorough, explaining what went wrong as he was doing the repair, leaving me very i
3.Ferguson Bath & Kitchen Gallery
4699 Mercury St
Bathroom Fixtures, Cabinets & AccessoriesPipe FittingsPipePlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
With friendly, knowledgeable product experts and the latest selection of bath, kitchen, appliance & lighting products, Ferguson helps make your dream home a reality. At Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighti
4.Appliance Parts Center
222 E 8th St
Major Appliance Refinishing & RepairRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & Industrial
5.West Coast Heating Air Conditioning and Solar
1256 Fayette St
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsSmall Appliance Repair
I called this company for an estimate on a new heating and air conditioning system and received a quick response and very good in pricing. The salesman Mike new his stuff. Gave me a very competitive q
6.Sears Appliance Repair
575 Fletcher Pkwy
Major AppliancesSmall Appliance RepairTractor Repair & ServiceElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service
Brian was extremely helpful. Helped me to understand the cause of the problem and provided a discount on the service and part. Even explained how to better maintain the appliance, which I will now do
7.Apex Appliance Service
1345 Encinitas Blvd
Small Appliance RepairMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairRange & Oven RepairMicrowave Ovens
STAY WAY WAY AWAY!!! THEY OVERCHARGE FOR PARTS AND LABOR WHEN ASKED WHAT PART WAS REPLACED THEY WOULDN'T TELL ME ALTHOUGH THERE WAS A PART LISTED AS BEING REPLACED.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.