PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Diego area.
1.Mid-City Community Clinic (ADULTS)
4290 Polk Ave
ClinicsMental Health ServicesPsychologistsOptometric Clinics
Low Cost Quality Medical Care for Adults. Urgent Care/Walk-Ins.
2.Linda Vista Health Care Center
6973 Linda Vista Rd
ClinicsMarriage & Family TherapistsCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
Low Cost Quality Medical Care for Adults and Children. Urgent Care/Walk-Ins.
3.Mid-City Community Clinic (PEDIATRICS)
4305 University Ave Ste 150
ClinicsMental Health ServicesOptometric ClinicsMental Health Clinics & Information
Low Cost Quality Medical Care for Children. Urgent Care/Walk-Ins.
4.Affinity Dental Hillcrest
3330 3rd Ave
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
When it comes to San Diego family dentistry, Affinity Dental Hillcrest has consistently been a popular choice. With over 100 years of combined experience at our clinic, our patients know that they are
5.EZ Smile Dental Dr J Richard Shih
8226 Miramar Rd
Pediatric DentistryDental ClinicsClinicsDentists
I like the dental care plan you have for those who do not have dental insurance. I will recommend it to my friends. I am very pleased with the care I received at your office.
6.San Diego Family Care
7011 Linda Vista Rd
Pediatric DentistryGrocery StoresClinicsDentists
The clinic itself is hole in the wall. Ugly bulding and no customer service from the staff. Im astma patient and in NEED of PREDNISON. Ladt time got 5 day supply frome the hospital. Made appomtment wi
7.Bialick Richard PhD DDS
8950 La Jolla Mesa Dr Ste B220
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles! Dr. Bia
Linda Vista Health Care Center
6973 Linda Vista Rd, San Diego, CA, 92111
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.