Inland Empire Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
2279 Eagle Glen Pkwy Suite 112-438, Corona, CA, 92883
1.Inland Empire Dental
415 Brookside Ave
2.Inland Empire Dental Special
308 W State St Ste 4a
3.Inland Empire School Of Dental Assisting
940 Beaumont Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Inland Empire Dental Group
1049 W Foothill Blvd
DentistsOrthodontistsDental LabsCosmetic Dentistry
5.Childrens Dentistry Inland Empire
8209 Rochester Ave Ste 101
Pediatric DentistryDentistsOrthodontistsDental Hygienists
Great Doctors and excellent staff. My kids love the office. Can't ask for a better pediatric dental office.
6.Inland Empire CPR
1655 E. 6th Street Ste A1-B
CPR Information & ServicesMedical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools
7.Inland Empire Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
8112 Milliken Ave Ste 102
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
Inland Empire Cash For Junk Cars
Fontana, CA, 92334
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future