PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Bernardino area.
1.San Bernardino Medical Group Inc.
1700 N Waterman Ave
HospitalsPharmaciesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
San Bernardino Medical Group is a multi specialty medical group, supports the Inland Empire area in the provision of comprehensive, appropriate ambulatory health care for adults and children in a safe
2.Gloria Buckwalter, DDS
1357 Kendall Dr Ste 10
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
Gloria Buckwalter, DDS, has been taking care of the San Bernardino community dental needs for over 30 years. We offer general dentistry for adults, children, and the entire family. We take pride in ou
3.Beaver Medical Group
2 W Fern Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Beaver Medical offers more than 130 physicians in 25 major specialties and numerous sub-specialties. The medical group also offers a range of ancillary medical services, such as physical therapy, audi
4.Inland Center For Women's Hlth
1805 Medical Center Dr
590 N Sierra Way Ste B
11175 Mountain View Ave Ste F
Optometric ClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOptometrists
At University Optical, we carry many of the top brands and we are always adding the latest trends to our collection for men, women, and children. Most insurance plans are accepted here. We want to mak
7.Beaver Medical Group
2 W Fern Ave
ClinicsMedical CentersMedical ClinicsOptometrists
Beaver Medical Group offers urgent care centers, primary care doctors, specialists and on-site services at facilities throughout the Inland Empire. Urgent Care Centers are open late every day of the y
Serving the San Bernardino area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.