Fletchall's Empire Auto Works
10180 Hole Ave, Riverside, CA, 92503
1.Absolute IE Auto
1666 E Highland Ave Ste A
Auto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsTowingWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Good towing deal. Fixed my car fast. I didnt think I was going to get it done this cheap because my car didnt run and i didnt have any money for tow plus repairs.
2.Absolute Kustomz Auto Body
27236 3rd St
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
took my 2008 dodge avenger there to have new fender painted and put on with new headlight assembly and they did and excellent job quicker than the time they quoted me and it was $200 less than another
C/J Automotive Repair
1160 S East End Ave, Pomona, CA, 91766
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.