Serving the San Antonio area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Metro Wholesale Flooring
8102 Interchange Pkwy
Floor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Wholesale & ManufacturersCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
This place has EVERYTHING one would desire for their flooring needs. The staff was super helpful and the owner seems to know all there is to know about the industry (his family has been in the busines
2.Floor Granite Wholesale
9911 N Interstate 35
Tile-Contractors & DealersFlooring ContractorsCommercial & Industrial Flooring ContractorsFlooring Installation Equipment & Supplies
Along with competitive pricing, a professional staff & excellent customer service, we can accommodate all your flooring, granite & cabinetry needs. Stop in today for great quality & reasonable prices.
3.C & C Wholesale Distributors
5835 Rittiman Plz
12023 Radium St
11104 Osgood St
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersFlooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Your products are working amazingly well within our restaurant. Thanks for the savings and support. Looking forward to see what else you will get in the near future. Thanks!
6.SA Flooring Perfections
26610 Us Highway 281 N
Flooring ContractorsTile-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding SpecialtiesHome Repair & Maintenance
SA Flooring Perfections did an EXCELLENT job on my floors! The owner, Greg, came out and measured our home. He showed us our options and gave us several things to think about. Their prices were very c
7.The Rug Store
12300 W Interstate 10 Bldg 1
Floor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersCarpet & Rug RepairRugs
From the moment I walked into this store, I knew it was the place for me. The staff is extremely helpful and they will make sure you leave with the right rug. The music and atmosphere provided me with
Serving the San Antonio area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?