Clinica Del Norte Pediatrics
102 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78201
1.Stone Oak Urgent Care
104 Gallery Cir Ste 114
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
I had an allergic reaction when stung by a wasp.I waited less than 30 minutes to be seen by a courteous staff. Dr. Gogu was just as courteous. It more than makes up for the 5 hour wait last time I wen
2.North Central Urgent Care
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical Centers
Thanks! Dr. Yvonne Lai is wonderful! I went to North Central Urgent Care on recommendation from friends. I have to say the staff was great. The doctor demonstrated care and professionalism. I had
3.La Femme OB/GYN & Spa Aguilar, Virginia
15714 Huebner Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth ResortsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Visit our website
Wonderful experience, very clean office. Ease of appointment was exceptional, entire office staff was polite and professional. Dr Aguilar was super nice, very professional and had the best bedside man
4.Alamo ENT Associates
7940 Floyd Curl Dr Ste 400
Medical ClinicsClinicsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
We offer the highest quality specialty care for all ear, nose and throat problems in both pediatric and adult patients. With seven board certified Otolaryngologists and several locations in the San An
5.Center for Complementary Medicine
7300 Blanco Rd
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Our attention centers on you: how you feel, what you think and what your concerns are. We find this out by doing something practically unheard of in health care these days. We ask you to talk. Strange
6.Clinica Del Norte Pediatrics
102 Babcock Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
We take a great sense of pride in the field in which we practice. Our focus has always been the overall health and well-being of children. They are our future generation, and providing them with quali
7.North Central Family Practice
226 W Bitters Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
*Most Insurance Accepted *Family Medicine *No Appointment Needed *General Practice ; Lang:English/Spanish
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Antonio area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.