Southeast OB-GYN Associates PA
4115 E Southcross Blvd, San Antonio, TX, 78222
1.Enhancement of Life Center
14603 Huebner Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
The trusted source for Antiaging Medicine. Here you can find comprehensive informations regarding antiaging medicine Dr. Donna Becker has been practicing medicine for almost twenty years. Her rich exp
2.Life Center Christian Fellowship
12140 W US Highway 90
Churches & Places of WorshipInterdenominational ChurchesEvangelical Covenant Churches
3.E A Inc Life Center
5819 Branch Valley St
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Bread Of Life Christian Ctr
317 W Mitchell St
Churches & Places of WorshipSocial Service OrganizationsReligious OrganizationsEvangelical Covenant Churches
5.New Life Christian Ctr
6610 W Us Highway 90
Religious General Interest SchoolsSchoolsChurches & Places of Worship
6.Vital Life Wellness Center
2520 Broadway St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthOutpatient Services
I switched to Dr. Gonzales afer my original Dr. kept giving me the run around conerning my back.The first visit she told me she would find a surgeon to take care of me.A month later I was in and out o
7.fit4life weight loss center
3333 West Ave Ste 11
Health & Wellness Products
health & wellness
Learning Tree Academy
638 Lanark Dr, San Antonio, TX, 78218
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.