Primo Medical Supplies
7515 Grissom Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78251
1.South Texas Medical Supply
7510 Reindeer Trl
Hospital Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
2.Eye Clinics Of South Texas
999 E Basse Rd
Optometric ClinicsClinicsMedical ClinicsOptometry Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Dr. Jay Rubin has a lot of knowledge when it comes to the eyes. He and his staff are very friendly. I recommend this clinic.
3.Response Link of South Texas
415 Breesport St
Medical AlarmsMedical Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
4.South Texas Prosthetics
302 E Nakoma St
Prosthetic DevicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesSurgical Appliances & Supplies
5.South Texas Allergy And Asthma Medical Professionals
10447 State Highway 151
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsAllergy TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Cancer Care Centers of South Texas Medical Oncology/Hematology
4025 E Southcross Blvd Ste 30
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Physicians & Surgeons
7.South Texas Medical Plaza
7922 Ewing Halsell Dr Ste 170
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
1423 Saint Andrews, San Antonio, TX, 78248
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.