Clinica Del Norte Pediatrics
102 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78201
1.Setters Medical Group PA
8038 Wurzbach Rd Ste 270
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
Dr. Lange completed his medical degree in 1976. Dr. Lange completed his residency in 1984-1987. Dr. Lange is affiliated with Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hosp,Methodist Hospital,Northeast Methodis
2.Setters Medical Group, P.A.
18127 Copper Ridge Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Wood Medical Group P A
4411 E Southcross Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
4.Kellum Medical Group PA
3401 Fm 3009
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I can not say this loud enough: THIS OFFICE HAS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF IDIOTS WORKING THERE. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. THE WORST POSSIBLE EXCUSE FOR MEDICAL SERVICE. I GAVE IT ONE STA
5.River Acres Medical Group PA
1260 River Acres Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Antonio area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.