Spider Man Pest Control Inc
12064 Nacogdoches Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78217
1.Scott's Lawn Care
223 Southill Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn Maintenance
Reliable, courteous, priced right! Did a great job removing the tree and installing new sod!!! Will use again.
5823 Rittiman Plz
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServicePest Control Services
I have 1 and 1/2 acres that I needed mowed. Due to the rain we have had over the last four weeks our yard had gown up to knee height. When the Scott's Lawn Service team of men showed up to do the job,
3.Scott's Lawn Care and Tree Trimming
342 Sir Arthur Way
Stone & Soil Depot Inc
San Antonio, TX, 78216
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.