PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Antonio area.
1.Premier Medical Imaging
2115 Pleasanton Rd Ste 102
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)Medical Imaging Services
2.Premier Medical - Florica Pantea
2425 Babcock Rd Ste 108
8519 Callaghan Rd
Prosthetic DevicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOrthopedic AppliancesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
4.Premier Realty Group
9480 Huebner Rd
Real Estate AgentsReal Estate ConsultantsCommercial Real Estate
5.Permian Premier Health Services
7500 Barlite Blvd
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsNurses-Home Services
6.San Antonio Premier Intl Med
4212 E Southcross Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Premier Home Health Agency
7400 Louis Pasteur Dr
Home Health ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesNurses-Home Services
Clinica Del Norte Pediatrics
102 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78201
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.