PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Antonio area.
1.Zarzamora Clinic - University Health System
4503 S Zarzamora St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHospitals
2.La Femme OB/GYN & Spa Aguilar, Virginia
15714 Huebner Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth ResortsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Visit our website
Wonderful experience, very clean office. Ease of appointment was exceptional, entire office staff was polite and professional. Dr Aguilar was super nice, very professional and had the best bedside man
3.Alamo Asthma & Allergy Assoc.
115 Gallery Cir Ste 200
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Allergy
I suffered from the itchies and hives for many years without relief. After visiting w Dr M Vaughn for one visit, I am not itchy anymore. His exam and treatment was thorough and very professional.
4.Medical Center Weight Loss Clinic
2034 Babcock Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementReducing & Weight ControlWeight Control ServicesBeauty Salons
I absolutely love this clinic. I started going here for their weightloss program and now Kathryn does may Botox injections and Latisse follow ups as well. I cannot say enough good things about about
5.Internet Medical Clinics
4805 Fredericksburg Rd
Weight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
Great Patient Care!! If you are seeking a great clinic and physician to lose weight I highly recommend IMC Oak Hills. Patient care is one of the most important things in searching for a clinic and the
6.Integrative Medical Clinic
8228 Bandera Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersInsurancePhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
When I first went to see doctor Schultz, I could barely walk. The man was helpful and cheerful, and got me able to at least move a little without pain. I only missed work on the day I laid out to find
7.Stone Oak Urgent Care
104 Gallery Cir Ste 114
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
I had an allergic reaction when stung by a wasp.I waited less than 30 minutes to be seen by a courteous staff. Dr. Gogu was just as courteous. It more than makes up for the 5 hour wait last time I wen
Clinica Del Norte Pediatrics
102 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78201
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.