1.Bob Jenkins Pest & Lawn Services
338 Breesport St
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services
20% OFF Your First Visit+1more
This company goes above and beyond! Everybody that I have ever spoken to at this company has been polite, courteous and knowledgeable. They do my house for bugs and fertilize my lawn. I have been usi
2.Town & Country Lawn Svc
15538 Dawn Crst
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
05/15/2013 we requested a quote for our lawn to be mowed and asked them not to service the back yard.05/16/2013 The lawn service company came and mowed our lawn and entered the back yard and killed ov
3.J L Lawn Mowing Service
249 W Villaret Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
J L Lawn Mowing Service is a family owned and operated. We take pride in all of our works. We proudly serve San Antonio, TX and the surrounding local area. We are a professional, reliable lawn mowing
4.B & M Lawn Care Service
2251 Regency Pt
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
We are an experienced lawn care maintenance company serving San Antonio and it's surrounding areas. With over 21 years of experience we take pride in satisfying our customers and if your not happy we'
5.Eileen's Landscapinng & Lawn Services
9747 Hidden Plains St
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
we do full landscape and lawn services at the best prices.
6.MIKES LAWN SERVICE
16735 Basin Oak
Weed Control ServiceFertilizing ServicesLawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
WELCOME TO MIKES LAWN SERVICE! We provide exceptional lawn mowing, lawn maintenance, and lawn sprinkler services to homeowners throughout Cibolo, Schertz, Live Oak, Selma, Converse, Universal City, an
7.4 Star Lawn Service
P O Box 700131
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.