1.Bob Jenkins Pest & Lawn Services
338 Breesport St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
20% OFF Your First Visit+1more
This company goes above and beyond! Everybody that I have ever spoken to at this company has been polite, courteous and knowledgeable. They do my house for bugs and fertilize my lawn. I have been usi
2.Oscar Ramoz Tree Care Co
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Did a great job, he came to our house, even if I was not home. I texted him the picture of the exact location of where the dead tree which I want removed. When I came home on the day he was supposed t
3.Crew Cut Lawn and Landscape
10210 Stagecoach Bay
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
8425 Bandera Rd Ste 160-193
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Salazar lawn care services residential commercial mowing edging blowing trimming same day services also mulching
5.The Green Solution
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscape ContractorsLawn Mowers
Residential & Commerical Landcaping & Lawn Services
6.Elite Professional Lawn And Landscape
4408 West Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
7.Schultz & Co Landscape
5038 Bacon Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
*Please Visit Our Web Site For More Information
San Antonio Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.