Serving the San Antonio area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
8425 Bandera Rd Ste 160-193
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Salazar lawn care services residential commercial mowing edging blowing trimming same day services also mulching
2.Bob Jenkins Pest & Lawn Services
338 Breesport St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
FREE 11-Point Analysis+1more
This company goes above and beyond! Everybody that I have ever spoken to at this company has been polite, courteous and knowledgeable. They do my house for bugs and fertilize my lawn. I have been usi
3.Oscar Ramoz Tree Care Co
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Did a great job, he came to our house, even if I was not home. I texted him the picture of the exact location of where the dead tree which I want removed. When I came home on the day he was supposed t
4.Crew Cut Lawn and Landscape
10210 Stagecoach Bay
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
5.Maldonado Nursery & Landscaping
16348 Nacogdoches Rd
Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnCleaning Contractors
With over 30 years of experience, Maldonado Nursery and Landscaping is one of the largest privately owned landscape and irrigation contractors in the state of Texas. With offices located in San Antoni
6.Elite Professional Lawn And Landscape
4408 West Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
7.The Green Solution
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceLandscape ContractorsLawn Mowers
10% percent discount+1more
Residential & Commerical Landcaping & Lawn Services
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.