Serving the San Antonio area.
1.Ace Rolloffs Dumpster Service
5615 W Commerce St
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
-24 Hour Service - Special Site Dumpsters For Rock, Concrete & Dirt.
2.Waste Management of San Antonio
4730 SE Loop 410
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionRecycling CentersLandfills
Waste Management provides residential, commercial and industrial trash collection, as well as recycling and dumpster services. We support a number of local community organizations with employee voluntMore Nearby Locations »
3.Great Northwest Recycling
7386 Grissom Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersMetalsGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
Great Northwest Recycling is an environmentally responsible recycling company serving green-minded consumers and businesses in San Antonio and Surrounding Areas.
4.TDS Texas Disposal Systems Inc
11600 Starcrest Dr
Trash Containers & DumpstersTrash HaulingConstruction & Building EquipmentGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
Garbage Collection, Transfer Station, Garden Supply Store
5.Last Load Dumpster Service
3400 Lowland St
Trash Containers & DumpstersTruckingShipping ServicesBuilding Contractors
802 El Paso St
Automobile SalvageTrash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
We are a steel and metal recycler located in downtown San Antonio. Call today to find out what we'll pay you for your scrap!
7.Last Load Dumpster Service
Trash Containers & DumpstersTruckingBuilding ContractorsShipping Services
Visit our website
Excellent service!! Called company and driver came within 30 minutes (happened to be near our neighborhood). Took away construction trash. Was very cordial and price reasonable. Would recommend
Serving the San Antonio area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.