San Antonio Spine & Rehab
4242 Woodcock Dr Ste 100, San Antonio, TX, 78228 It is our goal to help you in the healing process.
1.Dr O MD Pa
1202 E Sonterra Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Dr O Medical
1200 Brooklyn Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
3.Dr. O. L. Fikes Offering Pain Relief Through Chiropractic Rehabiltation and Care
5309 Wurzbach Rd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
4.Dr. O Medical & Wellness Center
1202 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 302
Health & Wellness ProductsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersWater Well Drilling & Pump Contractors
5.Raul Trevino O.D.
2210 NW Military Hwy
OptometristsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsContact Lenses
Dr. Trevino, Bo and the rest of the staff are amazing and they have a great selection of frames to chose from.There is never a wait and everyone is so cheerful and professional!!
6.Trevino, Cynthia O.D.
7959 Fredericksburg Rd
OptometristsContact LensesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
7.Diana Gonzalez-Flores O.D. & Associates
2339 E Evans Rd Ste 104
OptometristsContact LensesOptometric ClinicsOptical Goods
The independently owned and operated Vision Source® Signature Eye Care center has it all, from comprehensive eye health exams to the latest trends in fashion eye wear. Our Optometrist are dedicated to
Clinica Del Norte Pediatrics
102 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78201
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.