Martinez's Tire and Muffler Shop
3303 Nacogdoches Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78217
2707 NW Loop 410
This was one of my best experiences at a discount tire. I have been to several around the nation and the employees were nice and prompt on their service. They were great thank you guys for everything
1902 SW Military Dr
Discount Tire is the best tire and wheel dealer in San Antonio, TX. With a vast selection of tires and custom wheels, you're sure to find what you're looking for at your local neighborhood Discount Ti
1475 Austin Hwy
This team of gentlemen worked like a well oiled machine! They answered my many questions, were very helpful in explainingthe differences in at a still time for me. I will recommend them again and agai
3118 Goliad Rd
Amazing customer service! All the guys were super welcoming and very helpful to me with my tire issues. Everything went smooth and fast !
1498 Hillcrest Dr
With a vast selection of tires, to a large variety of custom wheels from various manufacturers you're sure to find what you're looking for at the local Discount Tire Store in San Antonio, TX.
12850 W Interstate 10
This place is great. I called one day looking for a used rim, and they did not have one. The guy I talked to I think his name is Mike made me a great deal on an new one, and instillation was included.
7954 N Interstate 35
Discount Tire is the leading wheel and tire dealer in San Antonio, TX. Stop by your local Discount Tire store in and discover the deals we have on tires, wheels and maintenance services.
City Tire Service
2919 Commercial Ave, San Antonio, TX, 78221
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.