1.South Texas Dental Implants & Prosthodontics
2020 Babcock Rd
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
ASSOCIATION Diplomat of the American Board of Oral Implantology and Implant Dentistry The American Academy of Osseointegration The American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics The American College of Pr
2.Blaess, Irene K, DDS
5999 De Zavala Rd Ste 122
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPeriodontistsEndodontists
A coworker recommended Dr. Blaess to me about three years ago. Dr. Blaess found some plaque buildup in between my teeth and the early stages of gum disease. She suggested I use a rotadent toothbrush
3.The Tooth Doctor
13618 NW Military Hwy
DentistsClinicsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Reddy truly is the best dentist I have ever been to (in my 40 years of life). His bedside manner is superb and his touch is indeed the gentlest (I felt ZERO pain during multiple root canals and a
4.Albright Steven DDS
15600 San Pedro Ave Ste 107
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinics
With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Albright has the skills and knowledge to ensure you receive the treatment that best fits your needs. Our services range from dental implants, bone grafting, oral
1314 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 104
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Alamo Prosthodontics is the very best Dentist Office for their speciality . I know that it may sound silly but it is a pleasure to go to this office. Mick Calverley DDS is not only a great Dentist b
6.Anthony E. Padilla DDS
115 E Travis St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsEndodontistsOrthodontists
great price .he helped me out with payments and is very gentle .and very close to were i work .downtown .
7.Hernandez Dental Center
1347 Fair Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
This place was great. The dentist was gentle and I didn't feel like I was being sold a bunch of stuff I don't need like at other dentist offices. I found my new dentist!
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.