PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Antonio area.
1.San Antonio WIC Clinic
802 Pecan Valley Dr
Government OfficesCity, Village & Township Government
2.San Antonio Thousand Oaks Clinic
4344 Thousand Oaks Dr
City HallsCity, Village & Township GovernmentGovernment Offices
3.La Femme OB/GYN & Spa Aguilar, Virginia
15714 Huebner Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyHealth ResortsMedical ClinicsClinics
Visit our website
Wonderful experience, very clean office. Ease of appointment was exceptional, entire office staff was polite and professional. Dr Aguilar was super nice, very professional and had the best bedside man
3850 S New Braunfels Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
I am eager to boast about my first-class experience at my local Kool Smiles I had recently. As soon as I walked through the doors, the beautiful front desk girls greeted me so politely and left me almMore Nearby Locations »
5.Alamo Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Clinic
6009 Rittiman Plz
Physicians & Surgeons, Acupuncture
I go to Dr. Bill every 6 months for a "tune up", and have seen him for back pain and most recently, fertility issues. My husband and I credit his service for finally being able to conceive after 4 yea
6.Stone Oak Veterinary Clinic
18854 Stone Oak Pkwy
Pet ServicesVeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
The post below is very disheartening to me especially since I count the staff at Stone Oak as part of my family. I have taken all of my pets to Dr.Fernandez for the last 15 years and I couldn’t imagin
7.Potranco Veterinary Clinic
10839 Potranco Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
A little over a year ago my son and I unfortunately had to experience the loss of our beloved Gizmo due to a canine vs car accident. Since I was there to witness the accident, I took Gizmo to the clos
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the San Antonio area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.