Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the San Antonio area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Center for Complementary Medicine
7300 Blanco Rd
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Our attention centers on you: how you feel, what you think and what your concerns are. We find this out by doing something practically unheard of in health care these days. We ask you to talk. Strange
2.North Central Urgent Care
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical Centers
Thanks! Dr. Yvonne Lai is wonderful! I went to North Central Urgent Care on recommendation from friends. I have to say the staff was great. The doctor demonstrated care and professionalism. I had
3.Stone Oak Urgent Care
104 Gallery Cir Ste 114
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
I had an allergic reaction when stung by a wasp.I waited less than 30 minutes to be seen by a courteous staff. Dr. Gogu was just as courteous. It more than makes up for the 5 hour wait last time I wen
4.San Antonio Center For Cosmetic Dentistry
11255 Huebner Rd
OrthodontistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
San Antonio Center for Cosmetic Dentistry
5.Childrens Night Clinic PA
102 Palo Alto Rd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Visit our website
Everytime I come into this clinic which is not alot the service is excellent starting from the receptionist and the medical assistant and the doctor is awesome . I rather come here then my daughters r
920 San Pedro Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, GynecologyClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
Visit our website
FREE Pregnancy Tests+1more
I dont know why this place doesnt have any reviews. I was looking for reviews myself, but none. So I'll be the first. Great place, very nice staff ! The Physicians Assistant was so friendly and inform
7.Emergency Dental PA
8211 Roughrider Dr
Serving the San Antonio area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.