1.La Femme OB/GYN & Spa Aguilar, Virginia
15714 Huebner Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyHealth ResortsMedical ClinicsClinics
Visit our website
Wonderful experience, very clean office. Ease of appointment was exceptional, entire office staff was polite and professional. Dr Aguilar was super nice, very professional and had the best bedside man
2.La Mision Family Health Care
19780 S Us Highway 281
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
La Misi n Family Health Care offers nursing assistance and medical services. The facility provides dental care services for the residents of Bexar County in Texas. It offers root canal treatment, X-ra
3.La Mison Dialysis
134 Camino De Oro
Dialysis ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
4.Clinica Del Norte Pediatrics
102 Babcock Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
We take a great sense of pride in the field in which we practice. Our focus has always been the overall health and well-being of children. They are our future generation, and providing them with quali
5.Clinica Hispana Fredericksburg
4535 Fredericksburg Rd Ste 113
Le tratan muy bien y entendi todo lo que explicaron . Fui sin cita yo y me atendieron de volada
6.Clinica Hispana Culebra
1521 Culebra Rd
7.Gruesbeck Clinica Medica
323 NW 24th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.