Call A Pro
Serving the San Antonio area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
12106 Valliant St
Very professional and responsive service. Was able to give me some advice that saved me money. Will definitely use again in the future.
16018 University Oak, Suite 101
Air Duct CleaningAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsBuilding ContractorsGeneral Contractors
I’m very pleased that I got my money’s worth from this San Antonio AC repair company when it comes to the tune up. I just saw my first power bill and my AC unit is significantly more efficient than it
3.Citywide Electric LLC
8111 Mainland Dr
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome BuildersBuilding Contractors
Excellent service, very polite and knowledgeable employees, came when scheduled, a perfect experience. Knew what was wrong and received a ' very r reasonable quote. The technician even showed us the d
4.Rayco Electrical Contractors
1104 Hortencia Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceAltering & Remodeling ContractorsLighting Consultants & Designers
Great job by Jesse. He was prompt and went right to work. No wasted motions. In and out in record time. Recommend this company to any and all.
1842 Bandera Rd
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsUtility CompaniesAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Very pleased with recent service. Good customer service, quick response, & very knowledgeable and professional. I was very pleased with their reasonable charge. I definitely recommend using Davila
12130 Medina Ml
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Best Value out there (by far). Quick, affordable, and very informative.
7.Alamo City's Elite Electric
7823 Mainland Dr
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I was having issues with our outlets in the garage this happen on Friday evening called was able to get the emergency phone number. I spoke to a supervisor. He was able to help me out I explained I ha
Serving the San Antonio area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.