Biz-zz Bee Farms Pest Control
11693 E Loop 1604 S, San Antonio, TX, 78263
1.Accurate Pest Control
4243 Gatecrest Ste 101
Pest Control Services
I have used Accurate Pest control for my home and rental properties since 2003. They show up to scheduled appointments on time. The techs are friendly courteous and efficient. I have absolutely no bu
2.Accurate Pest Control
210 E San Antonio St
Pest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control ServicesTermite Control
Spider Man Pest Control Inc
12064 Nacogdoches Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78217
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.