1.A-Med Home Health
4903 Golden Quail
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
2.Med Mobile Life
2806 Fredericksburg Rd Suite 104
WheelchairsWheelchair RepairHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
We accept Medicare and Medicaid we Also accept private PAY.
3.Med Team Inc
1423 N Walnut Ave Ste 102
Home Health ServicesNurses RegistriesNurses-Home Services
Established in 1978, The Medical Team Inc. is a diversified health care services company. Located in New Braunfels, Texas, the company offers various services, such as home health care services, speci
4.Millennium Home Health Care
2403 Fredericksburg Rd
HospicesNursesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
5.Reliant Home Health
14800 San Pedro Ave Ste 214
Home Health Services
"All employees were caring and concerned." - Patient of Reliant Home Health, San Antonio
6.Yellow Rose Home Health
3859 E Southcross Blvd Ste B
Home Health Services
7.Loving Care Home Health
5805 Callaghan Rd
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.