Clinica Del Norte Pediatrics
102 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX, 78201
1.CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Emergency Center - Alon
11503 New England Pl Ste 122
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologySurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyRehabilitation Services
The extensive medical staff, numerous primary and specialty health clinics and community outreach services offered by CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System highlight our devotion to the South Texas area.More Nearby Locations »
2.La Paz Community Health Ctr
530 San Pedro Ave Ste 110
Medical ClinicsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
They manipulate diagnoses to keep patients. And there is a huge lack in communication between staff. Bare minimum in quality of service.
3.Fossil Creek Complete Care
22250 Bulverde Rd Ste 120
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Fossil Creek Complete Care is proud to offer the best emergency medical care services in San Antonio. As a state licensed freestanding emergency room, Fossil Creek Complete Care offers both minor urge
4.La Femme OB/GYN & Spa Aguilar, Virginia
15714 Huebner Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth ResortsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Visit our website
Wonderful experience, very clean office. Ease of appointment was exceptional, entire office staff was polite and professional. Dr Aguilar was super nice, very professional and had the best bedside man
5.Prompt Urgent Care
5893 Babcock Rd
I injured my foot recently, so I went to Prompt Urgent Care to have it looked at immediately. The people there are very friendly and courteous. The doctor who attended me properly explained my injury,
6.Alamo Asthma & Allergy Assoc.
115 Gallery Cir Ste 200
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Allergy
I suffered from the itchies and hives for many years without relief. After visiting w Dr M Vaughn for one visit, I am not itchy anymore. His exam and treatment was thorough and very professional.
7.Integrative Medical Clinic
8228 Bandera Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersInsurancePhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
When I first went to see doctor Schultz, I could barely walk. The man was helpful and cheerful, and got me able to at least move a little without pain. I only missed work on the day I laid out to find
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Antonio area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.