1.La Esperanza Health Clinic Inc
1610 S Chadbourne St
DentistsClinicsMedical CentersMedical Practice Consultants
The main phone number listed is not the real number for La Esperanza Clinic. The correct number is 325-658-5339
2030 Pulliam St
3.San Angelo Health Svc Dept
113 W Beauregard Ave
4.Mental Health Services
244 N Magdalen St
Mental Health ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Caprock Home Health Service
1011 Caddo St
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
6.Mental Health & Mental Retardation Services
1501 W Beauregard Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health Clinics & Information
7.San Angelo City Health Department
2030 Pulliam St Ste 9, San Angelo TX, 76905
Medical ClinicsCounty & Parish Government
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.