First Christian Church
1900 Goat Creek Rd, Kerrville, TX, 78028
1.Tlc Academy Pre School
5733 Stratford Ave
Preschools & KindergartenChild CareSchoolsNursery Schools
2.TLC Family Church
5687 Melrose Ave
Evangelical Covenant ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
TLC is a family church that offers worship and spiritual education services for children, youths and adults. Through STR8 UP, which is its youth ministry, it conducts various social meetings, video ga
1811 Freeland Ave
Day Care Centers & Nurseries
4.TLC In Home Care
1932 Sherwood Way
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses-Home Services
5.TLC Family Academy
4114 Sunset Dr
SchoolsReligious General Interest SchoolsPublic Schools
6.TLC Party Place
2007 Industrial Ave
Children's Party Planning & EntertainmentBanquet Halls & Reception Facilities
Large child care facility with MUTI purpose building for CHILDREN'S birthday party. Baby showers. Family GET to tethers. Meetings and more. Over 1.3 acres with 4. AGE appropriate playgrounds.
7.T L C Academy
126 S Jackson St
No Internet Heading Assigned
Laser Spine Surgery Center
Serving the San Angelo area. Minimally Invasive Laser Surgery.Spine Pain Relief, Fast Recovery
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.