1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
38 W Concho Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large & affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brake sMore Nearby Locations »
2.Meineke Car Care Center
3201 Knickerbocker Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
4360 Sherwood Way
Discount Tire is the best tire and wheel dealer in San Angelo, TX. With a vast selection of tires and custom wheels, you're sure to find what you're looking for at your local Discount Tire store.More Nearby Locations »
4.John's Tire & Wheel
2825 N Bryant Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
I bought tires from John's tire shop employees very nice and knowledgeable...also bought some used wheels that were like new and very reasonable..
5.Hargraves Tire & Auto
1617 Pulliam St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTruck Service & Repair
Outrageous charge for oil/filter change when I furnished the oil/filter, plus a chassis lube for a 1 Ton Chevy Express 3500 van. $127 is a bit much compared to $12.50 for oil change in Redding Califor
6.Peerless Tires 4 Less
1520 N Bryant Blvd
1402 W Beauregard Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesWheels
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.