1.Kelly DDS Sawyer PA
3013 Loop 306
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
4403 Sherwood Way
Please try reloading the page.
Nice service, a little vague on instruction. The lady at the front desk said my name, but she was still talking to someone on her headset and never looked at me. I said "yes that's me" and still the lady never looked up, she just slid a paper over the counter for me to fill out. After the visit, another lady said she needed me to sign something, and walked off. She didn't say whether I should follow her, or she would bring the sheet that needed signing to me. And if you have an appointment, they will not let you forget about it. I received about 5 emails, 4 text messages, and 3 notices in the mail about my upcoming appointment which was a month away.
All 4 of my kids ranging from 5 to 13 have been going to Kool Smiles now for about 4 years. The staff there is always wonderful! My youngest seems to cry all the dentist because for one, she has a bad gag reflex and 2 she thinks they are going to put cavities in her teeth lol. I have to give a big thanks to Janine cause every time we go she comforts and explains to my youngest how things work and it makes her feel so much better. My kids look forward to ringing the no cavity bell that they have. I would recommend Kool Smiles to anyone cause we love it!!
I take all three of my kids here they always work with me to get all my kids in at the same time and the staff are always so nice and attentive to my kids. My kids actually love coming to the dentist! I love how sweet the dental assistants are to my kids to make sure they are comfortable and not scared whenever they have work done. I would definately recommend this place!
Kool Smiles on today's visit for my son Gavin went well .. Janine made sure my son was comfortable she was extremely professional doing her job .. The Dentist had also made sure my son was doing well through the procedure .. I'm very pleased with how they treat my children when we come for cleaning and treatments ..
I have been bringing my children to look smiles for almost 4 years, and every experience is awesome! I love how the staff make all of their patience feel so comfortable. My children live it as well! Taylor, Lauren and Dr. Lalani made our visit excellent! We will forever come to look smiles ����The Mayfields ����
Dr. Lim and Melissa were great with my 4 year old. They were so kind and patient with her. They even talked me through what they were doing every step of the way. We will be returning if any other work needs to done. Positive experience for both myself and my daughter.
Dr. Kim is absolutely fabulous. The staff is extremely friendly and professional. I would recommend this dental service to anyone looking for a good dentist and/or who is nervous about dental work. They put you at ease.
After being a patient at Laser & Cosmetic Dentistry for 4 years, I would say that could speak to their reputation. I have been very happy with them there and think Dr. Teja is a great dentist.
The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and fun. The atmosphere is very comfortable and they talk you through every procedure. I trust everyone here to answer any of my questions.
I love this place , my kids are in an out ..we always have a great experience here when we come , the staff are awesome here ..a special thanks to Teresa, Lim, Chelsea
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future